1. Our first stop was at a tea house where we were served a delicious chicken salad sandwich, scone and fruit with peach/mango tea.
2. My word, more food... and lots of it. 3 sliders (pork barbeque, brisket and chicken), a rib and samples of smoked mac and cheese, baked beans, banana pudding, coleslaw and potato salad. I took a few bites but knowing there are still three places to go to, I just got a 'to go' box.
3. A stop at a wine shop where we tasted 3 different wines and had these delightful hors d'oeuvres.
4. Next restaurant we were served 2 large scrumptious meatballs topped with marinara sauce and cheese with garlic bread. We all are pretty stuffed by now.
5. By now we are more interested in good conversation than food but this dish was noteworthy. Stoneground grits with shrimp (and they were huge) and andouille sausage and red pepper.
We discovered some new places to dine out in our town. But, please, not all in one day!!
Don't forget to go over to A Healthy Me and give that a 'look see' as well.