Thursday, March 2, 2017

Spring Is In The Air

The theme this week for My Town Shootout is Change of Weather.

Well, that's going to be a challenge. On Wednesday the temps were 82. Saturday, four days later, promises a 40 degree drop. What's a person to do? Dress in a bikini or wrap up in a fur coat? 



With warm weather we have had some signs of spring. But, the weatherman says there may be a few snowflakes fall by the weekend. But, here are the pictures I have to show our change of weather.


A flowering tree, a pear, I think.

Yellow daffodils are beginning to bloom

Another tree showing some red.

I am watching for the osprey to return to their nest. They should be here within days. 
I'll keep you posted. 
(picture taken last year)


Don't forget to go over to A Healthy Me and give that a 'look see' as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Great spring shots! I know what you mean about the changes in temps...though we haven't gotten above 50 degrees yet, we did hit that yesterday and may again today. Ours appears to be a more constant rise. But, it will be a while yet before we see any flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.