It's been a disturbing week. Let me tell you all about it. Oh geez, you say, just what I need.. someone else's problems. Sorry, just need a shoulder to cry on. And, I think the folks over at Willy Nilly Friday and Five On Friday have that shoulder!! Come over and visit them. They'd love it.
1. Nothing is worse than an aching tooth. Well, not that I can think of right now. And, that's what I have.
2. I had a good dentist and he up and retired on me. How could he do such a thing?
3. I thought the lively young lady who took over his practice would work out fine. Boy, was I mistaken.
4. Tuesday I had a crown removed and a temporary one put on so I can prepare for a tooth pulling. It wasn't hurting until she put that temporary one on. And, now my lip is all 'chewed' up and hurting like crazy. It was swollen but has gone down now. She kept me in the chair twice as long as needed. She had me confused about the upcoming tooth pulling. The assistant jammed the suction tube against my gum so hard I could feel it cutting (and believe me, the jaw was NUMB) and so much more. I was upset.
5. Children to the rescue. Shirley (she's the middle daughter) and Michael (my only son) put their heads together and made plans. Shirley got me in to see her dentist the next day!! Imagine that. I'd waited 2 1/2 months on the other one to see me. And, I now have a new dentist.
Now, I've gotten that off my chest. Aren't you glad I am through whining?
Okay, I am all ears now... You can unload on me. I will listen.