1. My daughter, Shirley, had held a Good Friday Easter Sale for more years than I want to think about.
(here's Shirley with pre-orders ready for pickup)
She has an in-home bakery and customers flock from near and far to pick up their orders of cookies, cakes, fudge and much more. I went up today to check out the 'goings on'.
2. Everyone loves the chick cookies. They have been a favorite since day one!
(Here are chick cookies bagged by the dozen and by packages of four.)
3. Here is one of many carrot cakes. The sides are covered in chopped pecans and the 'carrots' on the top taste like orange dreamscicles.
4. Texas-sized cupcakes all decorated in the Easter theme. And, they taste good, too!
5. Here's wishing each of you a very Happy Easter.