Friday, April 14, 2017

Easter Greetings

The daylight of Good Friday is fading, the day is almost gone. It's been a busy day for me but perhaps it isn't too late to join in with my Willy Nilly Friday and Five On Friday.

1. My daughter, Shirley, had held a Good Friday Easter Sale for more years than I want to think about. 
(here's Shirley with pre-orders ready for pickup)

She has an in-home bakery and customers flock from near and far to pick up their orders of cookies, cakes, fudge and much more. I went up today to check out the 'goings on'.

2. Everyone loves the chick cookies. They have been a favorite since day one! 
(Here are chick cookies bagged by the dozen and by packages of four.)

3. Here is one of many carrot cakes. The sides are covered in chopped pecans and the 'carrots' on the top taste like orange dreamscicles.

4. Texas-sized cupcakes all decorated in the Easter theme. And, they taste good, too!

5. Here's wishing each of you a very Happy Easter.





12 comments:

  1. It was always wonderful to see all the goodies and how popular her sales have been over the years! Happy Easter, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some of each. Everything looks absolutely gorgeous and mouth-watering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Easter decorations for sale... Your banner is beautiful - wishing you a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her bakery items are so pretty and delicious looking. I wish you a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I lived a little nearer as all the baking looks wonderful! Have a very happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing - she really produces all that loveliness from her home kitchen????
    Puts my measly one cake to shame!

    Beautiful holiday goodies.
    Happy Easter, and many blessings to you dear Latane.

    Mary -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Everything looks delicious and lots of work! Have a lovely week and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've decided that I need to eat ALL OF THE CAKES, when can I come and stay?

    Thanks for joining in this week with Five on Friday, hope you had a great Bank Holiday Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cor blimey what a wonderful bake sale, wish I was nearer!
    Have a lovely week.
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my goodness! I wish I had one of everything! Especially that carrot cake!! We had such a busy Easter that I'm just now getting around to see what everyone's been up to. Love your pastels from your "stash". I'm ready for things to slow down so I can drag out my paint stuff! Let's hope we each get the time and inspiration soon. ;) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your daughter is one busy lady or does she have help in the kitchen? All look luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness she can bake! What beautiful creations! No wonder she is so popular! Thank you for linking Latane! 😊

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.