Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Fall In Suffolk

I usually join in Michael McVean's Scribble Picnic on Wednesday but since I am posting quite a bit of art now I did not want it to dominate my Living Life on Main Street so.... I developed a new blog site just for my and my daughter Marie's artwork. It's Palette and Paint. Please check it out. It is also listed on my blog list on my side bar.



Now, to get back to business on this site. If you saw my post of yesterday, I am happy to say that my neck is much better this morning. The crick not gone, but better. Thanks for your advice and concern.

It's My Town Shootout today and I often like to showcase something around where I live. I didn't go far for these photos. It's the front of my apartment all done up in it's Fall Finery.


My front door. The B to indicate that Barton lives here!!

The corner of my apartment. I am in an end unit so the wall behind the scarecrow stops and continues on as railing. I can go out there and look out over the walking trail and the parking lot. Nice view.

One of the tables on my balcony has this display. I really need to give that jack-o-lantern a good scrubbing. Oh, and move him now that Halloween is over. He's iron and very heavy! I love him. 

I hope I see some of your Fall decorations before Fall is over. Oh Lordy, Christmas is really creeping up on us. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful post, Mom! Love your wonderful Fall decorations! I am actually hoping to find a couple of things to decorate with either today in town, Saturday at the Farmers & Artisans Market or on my next trip into town. The kids are coming for Thanksgiving, so I want it to be a little festive. Oh My Town Shootout is finally open now on Thursday morning! :-) So link in. I linked two of my recent posts in this morning. He had about six last week, but except for mine they were added on Fri and Sat I think. Have a wonderful end of the week! Gl;ad your neck is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this post before the previous one, Latane, so was glad to read that your neck pain is somewhat better. Like you, I too am ready to put away the fall decos and get out the holiday and winter ones...but not until after Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall decorations - my favorite season and it is slowly fading away :( Glad to hear you are feeling better. I'll hop over to your new site now. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.