It's Friday so time for Willy Nilly Friday and Five On Friday. Since Fall is on my mind I thought this would be a good time to put some of my last pictures relating to Fall on this post.
1. I love Mums in the Fall, and pumpkins. So this display really caught my eye. It was at the Peaks of Otter lodge in Virginia.
2. I remember eating persimmons when I was a little bitty thing. But, you have to wait til the frost touched them or they were bitter. These are tame persimmons and there are 2 or 3 trees of them by the side of the road not far from where I live. No one ever seems to bother them. Maybe they don't know what they are.
3. Spiderwebs are fun to see. This one is small. But, just look at what the spider attached it's web to. Clothespins on a clothes line. How ingenious is that!
4. More pumpkins along with some gourds and corn in this cutest little homemade wagon. So fallish.
5. Dew in the early morning.
I have opened up a new blog site justfor my art work. My daughter Marie is going to join me there, as well. I hope you will hop over to Palette and Paint and see what we are up to.