Friday, January 19, 2018

Snow? Well, me, too!

1. Would you believe it? We got more snow.




2. Not as much this time but enough to make me miss my hair appointment. You know what that means! I look like an old wooly buggar!




3. And, I missed my grocery shopping day. And, that means I am searching cabinets for food. Woe, is me! But, I did find a chocolate bar. Wonder if that will sustain me til tomorrow?



4. I'd like to go some place warmer.  I
Anyone interesting in taking off for sunshiny days, warm sand, the ocean waves tickling your toes? 

5. Okay, so
for listening to a ranting and raving woman who is tired of being cooped up in this apartment!! 

See you next week on Willy Nilly Friday

9 comments:

  1. While the snow was on the ground we thought we were going to have to eat our emergency food supply - peanut butter!
    Hope you will be able to get back outside for your usual activities soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 lucky you
    #2 I've missed mine a lot lately
    #3 a chocolate bar, what more do you need
    #4 I'm going to be a beach bum soon
    #5 cabin fever can get to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i could live on chocolate...hope you manage to get some shopping done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were ready for the snow - plenty of things packed in the freezer, especially homemade soups. Thankfully no power outages here. Haven't been away from the cottage since Tues. 7" of beautiful snow to photograph and enjoy from the windows - sun out this morning and much warmer so a lot of melting expected and tomorrow I will be walking. . . . . . .far!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Mom! But thankfully it didn't last long! Loved talking to you yesterday. Hope this is an awesome week and you get to the grocery store and hair apt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope you don't starve! Remember that the snow won't last forever. You can come visit me in New Zealand as we are in the middle of a very hot summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you! It's been a peculiar winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you can get out and about soon!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.