What a busy week!! But, here I am ready to post on Willy Nilly Friday Five. Hope you all will check it out.
1. I have eaten out three days this week. Only had to pay for one lunch. Love it when people pick up the tab!
2. I thought the apartment building was being power-washed this morning. The noise was awful. It was the wind. They say gusts could be up to 70 miles per hour today. I guess I will stay inside.
3. Be sure to go over to Palette and Paint and take a look at the two new paintings Marie and I posted for this week. We are enjoying our new art blog. Hope you will visit it often.
4. It's been sad to see Rev. Billy Graham pass to his eternal home. But, I bet he's happy to be there. He was such a wonderful inspiration and spiritual leader to millions.
5. I couldn't be happier to see it get a little warmer, temp-wise. I don't like the cold. While out and about the other day I noticed that there are flowering trees everywhere. Whoops, here comes the pollen! But, I just want you to take a look at this gorgeous Tulip Magnolia. Beautiful.