Monday, May 14, 2018

Flowers From Huntsville, Alabama Botanical Gardens

Here are a few posies that I took macros of in the botanical gardens in Huntsville, Alabama. It was a fun day, hot... 90 degrees and I am not used to walking. Well, I got my exercise that day but it was worth it. I loved the butterfly garden which I will feature here later on. 

Beautiful photos of flowers always inspire me to paint. I hope I can do some of these in upcoming weeks. 






Linking with Macro Monday - Through My Lens and Inspire Me Monday

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    The Botanical Gardens are wonderful. It has been about 10 years since I have been; I must go again.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots! You saw some wonderful flowers! So happy you were able to walk so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is definitely a paintable. Glad to hear you had such a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers seem to always look better close up. Thanks for linking to Macro Monday 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous walk indeed! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never stop taking photos when I get to a botanical garden! I love all these amazing flowers you captured.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.