Friday, May 25, 2018

Traveling Five

I have some photos floating around with no place to land!! So this Friday Five will be an assortment of 'stuff' today. 

1. I just love this flag hanging outside a barbeque place that we had lunch at in Lynchburg, Tennessee.

2. This building is west of Richmond, Virginia. I don't know what it is but I find it fascinating. 

3.Cypress knees growing in the Great Dismal Swamp in Virginia. 

4. Redstone Arnenal in Huntsville, Alabama

5. Here I am, resting a bit, in the Butterfly House at the Botanical Gardens, Huntsville, Alabama

As you can tell, these five were made on trips I have taken recently. Hope I didn't wear you out. We did cover a few states!! 

4 comments:

  1. Good morning!
    1. a fat happy pig!
    2. If that is a house, I bet the folks living there would be fun to know.
    3. Cypress knees always fascinate me
    4. A lot of space flight history there at Redstone Arsenal
    5. The butterfly chairs! I had forgotten about them!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Five on Friday pictures....especially the last one where we get to see YOU! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect photo of you sitting in the butterfly seat. Glad that you took a trip...lots to see and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your adventures, Latane!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.