Sunday, September 16, 2018

Interesting Barns

On our way to Leoma, Tennessee Michael took at back road much to my delight. There were so many barns. My camera was in my hand and I snapped as many as I could. Traveling down the road is not the best way to take pictures but most times, that's all I have.

So, Tom, over at Barn Collective , I have barns to share on your linky today. I am so thrilled I can join in.

This one was just an amusement to me. Lots of tin, rusty in places, falling down, added on to. This barn has stories to tell I am sure.


A different shape, much used. Seen it's last days. But, this one and the one before it both have green siding on the front. Must have had a sale on that particular siding!


This one shows the fence more so than the barn. That's a grown up lot in front but the pasture behind looks well clipped.




5 comments:

  1. Like the grey barn the best! Those first two are in rough shape...yes, they would definitely have some stories to tell. I would have loved to have joined you on this interesting trek to TN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection of barns and styles of barns. A drive in the country is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second barn looks like so many forgotten barns out this way
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.