Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thankful Five

I am so thankful for so much. I've lived a long, happy life although it has been filled at times with loss and pain. I am no different than most people, you see. I wanted to share some of my thankfulness with you today. 

                              I am thankful that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. 




I am thankful for cellphones so that I may keep in touch with family and friends.


I am thankful for fall after a long, hot summer. For the color it brings, the apples, pumpkins, smoke rising from piles of leaves being burned. 


I am thankful for quiet peace. 


I am thankful for beautiful sunsets. 


Be sure to check out Thankful ThursdayLittle Things and Willy Nilly Friday Five

15 comments:

  1. Just lovely - and you are a very special lady.
    Enjoy many, many more days - all of which we should each be thankful for.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics. Yes we have so many things to be thankful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your five! And I feel the same way......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic five! Some I may not have thought of, but you are so right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for becoming acquainted via the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel just like you....thankful for so much after living a life with happiness...and sadness along the way. Enjoy your afternoon sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latane, I try to glean happiness everyday. There's a saying...look to the little things, for one day they will be the big things. I loved reading this post. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Latane, you have some exceptional reasons to be thankful. I enjoy all of the things you have listed. I always appreciate your comments and you linking up on Thursdays. I hope you have a GREAT weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful list of thankfulness!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ..Latane, you and I are on the same page here! The problem that I have with my cellphone is that too many people want to sell me something!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much to be thankful for! What did we ever do without cell phones?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw. We just celebrated Thanksgiving, too!
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful list of blessings! And I love all of your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, Latane, for sharing the things you are thankful for and many of yours are also on my list. I am also thankful for being able to comment.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.