Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Picking Out A Wedding Gown

As many of you know I was in Alabama visiting my son. Was going to stay 6 weeks but guess what! Best laid plans of mice and men but upset by a granddaughter who, while I was away, decided she'd set a wedding date. And, she wanted her Gmom home to go with her when she picked out her wedding dress.  

So, her parents drove from Virginia to Alabama to bring me back. I got home Sunday night, got up early Monday morning and we spent most of the day getting her wedding dress and having a celebratory lunch. 


Folks, I am pooped. 


But, the dress is amazing.


She's gonna be a beautiful bride.


Oh, I didn't tell you. She wanted to get married in her fiance's yard and had to hurry before it got too cold. The wedding is Nov. 10th. 


Now, for a couple pictures. I mean... what's a post without pics? 


                              The bride-to-be and her Mom checking out the dresses on the racks.




Her Mom with some of the dresses the bride tried on.



And, her Mom peeking into the dressing room where B.B. has on one of the gowns.



I am sorry. But, you are going to have to wait another month to see pics of her in the gown she chose. 

It was huge fun. And, such a special day. I am so glad I did not miss it.



5 comments:

  1. How blessed you are that you were included in such a special event. Congratulations to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it’s the most wonderful compliment that your granddaughter wanted you to go with her! I hope I’m as loved as you obviously are by grandchildren! She’s going to be such a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful granddaughter and how thoughtful of her to invite you to join her and her mother. Looking forward to seeing the dress on her wedding day.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.