Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Various Birds

I've been on the look-out for birds in my son's yard but for some reason they have been hiding from me. Maybe they know that if they make an appearance, their feathers are gonna show up on the internet (blogger). So, they are hiding out. 

But, guess what! I have pictures in my archives... ha ha I win!

This picture was taken during my last visit to Alabama. A bluebird in the backyard.

Again, during the last visit... a chipping sparrow on the feeder.

and a cardinal...

And this killdeer was taken in Tennessee on one of our shopping jaunts. It was in a parking lot. 

Linking with Wild Bird Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Birds certainly have a mind of their own and like to hide when you are out with the camera LOL. Love these photos from the archives though. Have a good day, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!
    Lovely little Chipping Sparrow! I see them here, but find them hard to photograph.
    Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection for us, thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to be able to dip into the archives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a chipping sparrow in the yard this week too.... so cute... and I didn't realize what it was til I uploaded the photos and looked for a picture of one on the 'net...and, I got a good photo of a Blue Jay..yeh, I know ..not a big deal for most people...but, they usually pretty elusive around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great bird shots! Sorry they have been hiding from you, though, on this trip!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.