Monday, October 8, 2018

Old and New Barns

When Michael and I went to Tennessee on a furniture shopping jaunt, we passed a great number of barns, some of which I have already posted. Here are the last ones from my visit to Alabama. These were taken in Tennessee.

A more modern style barn. Looks like they have been doing a bunch of clearing from the site.

Sorry about the blurry weed right in the front of this barn. It's hard taking pictures when you are traveling at 60 or more miles an hour. I wasn't driving, by the way.

This is so past GONE...
At least the fence posts are still standing.

Linking with Tom's Barn Collective

5 comments:

  1. You found some interesting ones!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have not been able to train your driver yet in the ways of barn photo collecting? 🤓

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the fly shots are hard to take, but you did great. I really love that second barn, blurry weed and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been feeling pride when I get a post in a drive-by shooting!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.