Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Video clipping



                                                                 Hallelujah

                                                       Spring is almost here. 

I am so ready! But, with the warmer temps, so comes the blossoms. Everything is blooming!  There goes the sinuses. Oh well.

I don't blog much anymore. At my age I feel a real need to 'get things done'. So, I have been busy with organizing all my old movies and videos. Been putting them all on my computer. And, then I started going through each one 

(lordy, there is way too much footage of trees, street scenes, rivers flowing, grass (where I forgot to turn the camera off while I was walking).

Nobody wants to see all that mess. 

So, I have been cutting sections out of all those reels of film that are worth looking at and I started mailing them to my children and grandchildren. Things they had never seen before... things I had forgotten... the kids when they were little. It's a blast! 

9 comments:

  1. That sounds llike a big job and one that is rewarding as well. See you when you want to blog! (I don’t blog much anymore either.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are enjoying this new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a big job, I should sort all mine out but keep putting it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have collected so much stuff over the years, too. I need to sort the keepers from the trash!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. We do think Mockingbirds are so southern they should belong exclusively to us. The Northern in its name refers to North America. There are other Mockingbirds in Central America and South America.
    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. We've been cleaning house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to do this too. You have been busy and its so time consuming getting all in order. A job for sure.
    I like blogging but lately not much felt like it. Hope that changes.
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Latane! Somehow I had lost touch with your blog. I was re-reading a blog post of mine from 2012, and saw your comment. I'm glad to see you're still blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I know exactly what you mean Latane. Even though I am still blogging it is far less than in previous years and now Grenville only does occasional posts. What's becoming "harder" t do is keep up with reading the posts of other bloggers, some of whom blog daily or much more often than myself. I had to cut down to reading other blogs only once a week. And, like yourself, I am also going through old photos and digital images trying to reduce the number kept. It is indeed time-consuming.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.