Lots of random thoughts running through my head. Which ones do I choose to put on Random Five Friday this week? Hmmmm.....
1. Be glad when Tuesday gets here. It's hot as blazes out there and it will be Tuesday before the service dept. can get to my car air-conditioning, which isn't working well!! I'll try to stay inside til then.
2. Anxious to finish the book I am reading ('the Last Hour' by C. Sheehan-Miles). Can't wait to see if Ray lives or dies!
3. Glad my house is clean. I do hate a dirty house and I do hate housework!
4. I am happy I got my ring resized. It's awful to get old and arthritis distorts your knuckles and you can't wear your rings!
5. I had to laugh!! Friend Leslie had discovered a family of 6 skunks in his shed out back and set a trap to catch one or more, hopefully more. But, it was just a 'possum in there! Wonder where the skunks are????
Have a great weekend and keep smiling!