Well, blow me down!! It's Friday and I plumb forgot Random Five and submitted a post instead about tomatoes. I can't have that happen, now can I? I love Random Five Friday. And, sure don't want to miss it. Click on the link and come join us!
Now, to do what I should have done this morning!!
1. I got a huge reality check... I discovered that due to age (Lordy, did I just say that?) it is time for me to put some of my 'play-pretties'/hobbies away .... for good. Spent nearly the whole week cleaning out my quilting room. I have a ton of stuff to find a new home for!
2. I love birthday parties. I don't care whose they are... a party is a party!
3. I am counting the hours until Monday night to see what Des does on Bachelorette!! She admitted that she loves Brooks... but he said he didn't love her. She sure can't pick second best from the remaining two. Interesting!!
4. Naptime is such a wonderful thing. I didn't like naps, (I've been told) when I was little but I surely do enjoy them now. There's something said for getting old!
5. And, #5 is always a memory from the past. I learned to decorate cakes back in 1961 and spent years doing birthday and wedding cakes for the public. And, I taught some classes to other people, including my three daughters. That's me standing at the right side at the end of the table with my students hard at work. Looks like we were making a Christmas cake.