It's sort of a Willy-Nilly Friday so go on over to Tanya's meme and check things out.
As for me,
1. We had a ton of rain a couple of days this week. Streets were flooded, cars stranded. What a mess.
2. Yesterday was the anniversary of 9-11. Our country was attacked by terrorists. And, we are still being threatened. We are surrounded by evil, it seems.
3. Last Saturday my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren helped me put on a yard sale. Actually, they did all the work.. I supervised. Was finding a home for the rest of my household stuff. Moving sure does make you take stock and clean out.
4. I am feeling a bit under the weather! Can't put my finger on it, but it sure put it's finger on me!
5. I'm counting down to Oct. 11th... a bunch of us gals will go to the beach to scrapbook for an entire week. My dau. Shirley is always my roommate and scrapbooking partner. I am sitting on READY!