1. I am doing this post because I am putting off heading to Walmart this morning. I do so hate Walmart but sometimes you just have to go places you don't want to go.
2. Today is a busy day at The Commons. A taco lunch provided by staff, an Easter egg hunt at 2 p.m. and a movie tonight at 7. We certainly don't get bored around here!!
3. I just finished reading the best book I have read in ages. It's "The Forgotten Seamstress" by Liz Turnow. Pulls you in and turns you around on just about every page. I love a book like that. And, Liz Turnow is a wonderful storyteller.
4. The trees are really beautiful this time of year. All pretty and blossomed out. But, I know I am a weirdo.... I love dead trees. They have character!
5. I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Blessed Easter.