Tuesday, January 3, 2017

This and That

I am spending a quiet day at my son's home in Northern Alabama. With him at work.....well, it's quiet!!!!

We have been watching football bowl games... just one to go on the 9th, for the national championship.... Roll Tide.

He lives near the Tennessee River. As we were crossing over, I took this picture of part of it.


We visited relatives on Sunday. That was nice. Although I had seen them elsewhere about 5 years ago, this was the first  time I'd been to their house in 10 years. So, about time, I say.


Not sure about transportation home.... this weekend it is supposed to snow here and in Va. wouldn't be a good time to travel then. In the meantime, I am drawing some, watching tv and staying in touch with friends.

Hope you all are having a great first week of the new year.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great visit! Snow in Alabama?! I've been watching the reports for here....they aren't really sure what's going on yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice visit and beautiful photo. Snow way down that way? Oh it has been a bit odd this year so far, but then we say that every year. Hope that you don't have to travel in any messes. Staying put is not so bad at all and I am sure that your son is very much enjoying having you there.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.