1. So far (and I still have work to do) I have managed to eliminate this clutter from my overloaded closet.
2. I sold a Cricut that I have seldom used and has been taking up space that I need. What could be better than that?
3. All this came about because I had a big breakthrough as to what was causing me so much stress and angst. It was my mind telling me I wanted and had to do all this stuff before I got too old and my body was telling me, 'hey, you are already old and you can't do all of that'. It took a revelation of manic portion but that's when I started cleaning out my closet... and eliminating a lot of 'want tos'. There just comes a time in your life when you have to do that!
4. Now, I can sit on my balcony.. alone, with my daughter, with my fellow, I can do whatever I want and watch the world go by. Lovely!!
5. I still have enough to keep me busy, as busy as I want but what a load off my back to get rid of all the extra and concentrate on what I want.