Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Quilt Barns

I missed Tom's Barn Collective yesterday but maybe it isn't too late to join in. I'm just feeling a little 'barny' this morning. These are 'quilt' barns and they were taken from the car on a trip through Tennessee. It's hard to capture them because sometimes you have already passed them before you know it. And, it all depends on who is driving whether they will turn around and go back for another 'look see'.



Don't forget to go over to A Healthy Me and give that a 'look see' as well. You will find it on my sidebar. 

9 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty scene & the quilt square & barn is lovely !
    That would be a great drive to look see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Latane, I always feel a bit barny and now I have touch of quilty too. Thanks so much for sharing these bits of Americana. Take care and stop back any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the quilt barns. I've been rounding them up in my neck of the woods. Have to get out again and look for more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quilt barns...keep wanting to make a quilt block to go on side of the house or on the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are wonderful, Mom! Glad you joined in, late or not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them! We don't see many barn quilts up our way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the quilt barns, too.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.