Mercy me, it's Friday and time for Willy Nilly Friday. Just let me get started. It's been quite a week.
1. A week ago yesterday I had a tooth pulled. I hate going to the dentist and this was no picnic. To begin with I don't take to anesthesia well at all, takes me forever to wake up and sometimes it makes me sick. But, a week later I am just about back to normal. Hot Dog!
2. The day after my tooth came out, my fellow Leslie was admitted to the hospital and I didn't even feel up to visiting. He's still there, poor thing. But, I am happy to say, he's improving.
3. Did I ever tell you about the fox I saw late one evening just across the road from my apartment? I think that stinker got the goose eggs. We will be having no little goslings running around.
4. We had some excitement at the apartment complex tonight. Two police cars out back parked next to a pink bicycle. Noone around but finally the police left with the bicycle. It's amazing how many stories a person can come up with to fit that scenerio.
5. This picture was taken by my daughter who lives in New York. I love peonies and I never could get them to grow for me. Folks say they need colder climate than Alabama had to offer. But, aren't they just gorgeous?