Today I am going to tell FIVE things you may not have known about me.
1. I once lived on Midway Island (1/2 mile wide, 2 miles long out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean). That was quite an experience and sometimes quite scary.
This photo was taken from a website. The long strip on the right is the landing strip for the airplanes that the Navy was using to keep our country safe during the COLD WAR
2. At age twenty I buried a baby son. So traumatic anytime in a person's life, and especially so at age 20.
3. I was 80 years old when I had a novel published.
4. I was 16 years old when I got married. They marry young in Alabama (he he). And, guess what... it lasted.... 60 years.
5. I hiked down a mountain in the Alps. We'd ridden a lift up, walked down. It took all afternoon!!