Sunday, January 7, 2018

One More Barn

                         This is Sunday morning. Time to head to church? 

No.... it is -1 degrees out there and the deacons say no church today. And, I am certainly not going to stick my head out the door. I don't like this cold. Except for one trip to the grocery store (on a 'nicer' day) I haven't been outside in over two weeks. Enough already!!

I do still have a small collection (maybe 5) pictures of barns and want to link with Tom over at Barn Collective. He's such a nice guy and the meme is a fun one. Why don't you check it out yourself. 

So........here it is, such as it is. 




                                         Have a great Sunday. 


And, oh, don't forget to check out my daughter's blog Out To Lunch..with a side of laughter

11 comments:

  1. Pretty scene!
    Stay in! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet barn. Too cold to head outside. Stay warm
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...no church for -1F? We had church. but a full house. Thanks Latane for sharing, you really think that I'm "such a nice guy?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do think you are a nice guy. I don't tell stories, well, maybe except when it's to my advantage. hehe. No, seriously... I think you are very nice.

      Delete
  4. Latane, it is much the same here. I have been going to work, but our heat has not been working properly with a school full of children. *sigh* Stay warm and I hope it will be over soon, for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea to cancel church. Brrr...
    Lovely scene with that barn for The Barn Collective. Hope things warm up a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice picture Latane.
    Please stay warm and safe.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been miserably cold, hasn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wise idea to stay inside! Love that weathered old barn :) x K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Tom too! And he is such a talented photographer! Love your barn. I have to get out and get some more barn shots this week! Sorry you are so cold!!!!! Hope that lets up soon.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.