Saturday, March 31, 2018

Three Kinds of Birds

I am just dying to get out and find some birds. I've taken pictures of the osprey, geese and heron for four years now. It's about time I found something else to entertain you with! And, me, too. Soon, maybe soon.

So, I am stuck this morning with some pics from my archives. Since I am linking with Saturday Critters and Camera Critters I hope you folks will like these 'oldies'. These are from 'all-over' from travels I have done. 

                                                               A Peacock at the Bronx Zoo



                                                        A Mockingbird taken from Amtrak window in Alexandria, Virginia



                                                                     A grouse at a ski house in Vermont



That's it for now. Have a wonderful Easter however you celebrate the day. 

12 comments:

  1. You took that mockingbird photo from an Amtrak window!? That is so cool! I hope you get to see some new birds soon Mom. Loved these photos, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, these are all great birds from your archives. I love the pretty peacock and the grouse. Great shot of the Mocker.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. I appreciate your visit and comment. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT photos. Isn't it amazing how that grouse just blends into the background? Our neighbor used to raise peacocks and if I am not mistaken they were pretty mean. lol They sure are beautiful though. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty peacock! That Alexandria photo brings back memories. I once lived half a block from that train station.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Love seeing a peacock! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some old photos, and it brings a smile to everyone's faces, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...Hi Latane, I will be hosting Willy-Nilly.
    The Willy-Nilly meme opens at 12:00 AM eastern time each Friday and closes at 11:55 on Monday. Please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used to have toms of peacocks in one of the neighborhoods we lived in...when they would get on the roof and squwak - oh my! They were lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selection of photographs ...
    Happy April Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the peacock!
    Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.