Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Just Tooling Around

I am so far behind with all my little chores that it is not even funny. How did I get this way? I would tell you but that would bore you to death. 

Instead I just want to share with you how excited I am to have all of you that follow me each and every week and to those who comment. Let me tell you... I just love those comments. I don't always manage to answer them all but I try and that's pretty good for this old  somewhat advanced lady. 

I continue to be an avid fan of blogging. What a wonderful way to make new friends and chat along the way as we progress through life. 

.... okay. What am I going to post today? My head is swimming and I am about to drown. I have so little new. I must dig into those archives again. Oh God bless those archives!! 


Yep, that's me. I don't look 84. And, most times I don't feel it. But, then there are some days I just can't get from one idea to another. You like that, too? Oh geez, what are we to do?

Enough of that. 
I'll just name today Random Day

My little great-grandson holding his brand new puppy.

A field of geese as they flew northward in the springtime. 

And, I just love this wall hanging on the stair landing at Decoys Restaurant. Geese in flight.

Well, toodle do for now. See you again right here soon. 


6 comments:

  1. I love that wall hanging too. Oh a boy and his puppy...to sweet. You know I used to get mad and clean my house like a trooper....I just don't get that mad any more. LOL. I hate housework. I like my house to be clean, but please don't look too closely. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latane, I also get behind on commenting with my fellow bloggers. But! I love blogging and all the contacts I have made throughout the world. Nothing quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely post! I so enjoy seeing what is going on in other parts of this continent!
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.