Friday, April 27, 2018

Flowers, Food and Being Fine

It's Friday, folks. Welcome to my little blogging world. Today is Willy Nilly Friday

1. It's been a great week. I have been going through a process (some short-term therapy, some self-discovery such as books and podcasts) so I am in such a happy place in my life. Just thought I'd share that with you. 


2. My Christmas cactus is blooming. Poor thing. It forgot to look at the calendar.




3. I will be so happy when we have some decent grocery stores to shop at again. Farm Fresh sold to Kroger and there's a big change-over going on there. Aldi's built a new store and they aren't quite ready to open. Makes it darn hard to find something decent to eat within easy driving distance. 

4. So, I found a solution. I have eaten out every day this past week. But, that is getting old. Hurry up, grocery stores and open. I am old Mother Hubbard and my cupboard is bare. 

5. Don't forget to go Here to see my and daughter Marie's art work. 

8 comments:

  1. ...stay HAPPY!
    ...I'm often as mixed up as your cactus.
    ...I love Aldi.
    ...and no dishes to wash.
    ...thanks for the reminder.
    ...thanks Lantane for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a great week...except for being tired of eating out! :-) I assume the foot is all healed. Looks like your Christmas cactus is just happy! :-) Glad you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good things are happening around you! Between Krogers and ALDI - once they are open - you will be all set up!
    Love your pretty tulips!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to read that you are in a happy place in your life.
    It looks like your Christmas Cactus is happy too - isn't it a lovely colour.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good week, glad to hear you are in a happy place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eating out gets tiresome, doesn't it? Good luck with that!
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being in a happy place is wonderful news to hear, Latane, good for you! As much as I also enjoy eating out, which is a necessity when we are away, we don't seem to do it as often when we're home. Thankfully, we have several grocery stores within close proximity of our apt (Shaw's Hannaford, and Market Basket). I have never been in a Kroegers and only once in an Aldi supermarket. Hope your grocery shopping dilemma is over soon.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.