Thursday, June 14, 2018

Sailing along....

I am thankful that I have good, sweet children who makes sure their mama has fun. My son loves his sailboat!! No two ways about it. So, when I was visiting recently he made sure I got to spend time sharing his love of sailing. It was great fun.

Didn't have any trouble getting over in the boat but when he couldn't back his boat into the slip he had to go in face first. That put my departing spot higher up and you should have seen that!! Two men helping me and a friend from a nearby boat came over just 'to help us all fall into the water', he said. Ha ha.

But, I made it. And, yes, I'll go again. Next time Michael just be sure the wind is fighting against your docking!.



Joining Thanksful Thursday and Little Things

7 comments:

  1. Heavenly way to spend an afternoon (or morning...or night! :-) ) Can't wait to be out there myself. Glad you didn't fall in the water! :-) Loved the photos, Mom. We kids are all thankful for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to spend the day with your son! Glad you didn't get wet, too. I've never been sailing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fun time!
    I have never been on a sailboat, but I love to watch them
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun with your handsome 'boy'.
    I love being on the water - in fact it's time to get back out there so I'm working on that!
    Great pix Latane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks like fun! So relaxing! Thanks for linking up, Latane!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.