Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Song In My Head

Have you ever heard a song and then that was all you could think about for days and days?

I saw this on facebook and just loved it. Laughed so much I about peed in my pants. Then I shared it with my girlfriends and they got a big laugh, too. That should have been the end of it, right?


Nope, that Beatles song just keeps singing itself inside my head.... over and over and over

Although I don't ever recall turning on a Beatles song to just listen to it, I found myself this morning telling my Echo to play Beatles music. 

Sometimes it's just the Little Things that can bring such joy and for which we are so Thankful. Just saying! 

BTW that's Tim Hawkins and he has a bunch of stuff on YouTube if you'd like to see more.

8 comments:

  1. That was fun. I have been happily watching his stuff for nearly two hours now. Had no idea how I came to be watching and had to retrace my steps right back here. I don’t know whether to thank you or say thanks a lot! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, i loved the video, too funny!! some people are so clever!! i don't understand people's obsession with chick fil a. i read a story once that a young man would only attend a college with a chick fil a close by.

    i suspect i will have an ear worm all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is hilarious! Thank you for morning laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is funny. Our grandies have been humming and building Lego all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Smile)...I've had Delilah stuck in my head for three days! :-) Hey, you are going to have to do a blog post about your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I've joined you in the "over and over and over". Thank you (I think)!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never eaten at one but I do know the song/tune and so it was funny.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.