Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A Look at Rye, New York

I so enjoyed my visit with my daughter and her family in Rye, New York. I have always loved that small, intimate town, so charming, so easy to get around in. Tall trees, rock outcroppings, flowers everywhere. You should visit there sometime. 
Me outside La Panetiere French restaurant. 

The streets lined with flags and flowers.

Square House, built in the early 1700s. Serves as a museum in present day.

The oak/acorns on the pebbly sidewalk

And, a one eyed monster of a tree. 

I am linking with Our World Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. Your photos make me feel like I was there with you. Thanks for sharing and you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely! Glad you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen those dark gutters on new houses around here. I thought they were the latest style, but seeing them on this historic house makes me wonder if they are an older style that has come back to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flags and flowers - Beautiful!
    The tree looks like it is ready for its role as a Halloween monster!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful town. Thanks for sharing it. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.