Saturday, February 23, 2019

An Entertaining Heron



After I moved into my apartment almost five years ago, I soon discovered the birds that frequented the retaining pond. It's just across the drive from me and I sit, three floors up, and watch all the goings on. 

This heron (or maybe it's more than one but I like to think it's the same one) has entertained me numerous times. I particularly like this photo with the wildflowers ðŸŽ•blooming at the pond's edge. 

I hope you have something from nature to keep you entertained. It gives your hours of enjoyment. 

                                                                                                             

8 comments:

  1. I have a possum.....and I stalk him through the glass French doors in the kitchen. I actually have more than one. I think three and they are all different sizes so I am giessing different ages. The babies and teenagers are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture. Birds of all types are so interesting to watch. You have a good vantage point to watch the birds and the pond. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do! Endless walks in the forest, too! It's so healing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to have that sort of view. Have a good week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that view. Posing through the wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do swirling snowflakes count? I think your heron is a distinguished gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latane, I miss your interesting and positive posts. I hope you are doing will. Spring will be here soon. Have a Joy filled day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nature is always wonderful to see.
    I like this photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.