Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Little Bitty Adventures

I am on a mission....

I am trying to do things I've never done before - - -
                                                      little bitty things even.

Like buying a bag of ice out of a store dispenser... Don't ask me why!! Guess I just never needed to before but I finally went into the store, plunked my money down, walked out, got my ice and handed it to my son so he could put it in the cooler. Now, that's not a big deal.
                     I know... you all are making fun of me! 😀
Hey, cut me some slack...It was something new...

My son and I got to Nags Head. We are on the beach and my great-grands are having a blast trying to pop huge bubbles that my s-i-l was making.

I did not want to be left out so I joined in the fun.


Then I got to be the bubble maker. It was so much fun. Two more things I had never done. I oughta keep a list.


I am a full believer that people, regardless of their age, should fill their every waking moment with new discoveries. Even if it is something so minute as buying a bag of ice or blowing a bubble.                                                                             😃






10 comments:

  1. I have made those bubbles but not for many many years. May have to do it again with grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun especially on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bubbles are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a blessed call - 'encourager'. Today I will begin my discovery list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!!!!!
    Great to try new things and we must do them whlle we can. What's next Latane, parachute jumping or surfing? Or have you already done those, haha!
    Mary -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with you. You are indeed an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bubbles do look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it - you are encouraging me to do the same thing! ♥♥♥ Enjoy your new found pleasures (or at least new tries)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your label...growing old gracefully! You truly are inspiring us all to step outside our comfort zone and live life to the fullest! What fun you are having! Thanks for taking us along! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.