Thursday, May 16, 2019

More Alabama Pictures

Tomorrow my son and I head to Nags Head, N. C. to join his sister and her family at the beach for a week. Until then, here are some more pictures from my visit in Alabama.


I was happy with this bluebird picture. Look how one foot is resting on the clothespin! Posing for me, I suppose.
And, yes.. my son loves to hang his clothes out to dry. The art of clothes drying on the clothesline is not lost.


When we were younger and living on the farm, my husband would find tiny little flowers on his walk about the place and he'd come in the door with them, held gingerly between his thumb and forefinger. I'd find a thimble to put them in. 
The other day, I look up and there is my son with these pretty little white flowers between his thumb and forefinger. Like Dad, like son.


We drove out to Joe Wheeler State Park where Michael's boat is docked. We saw lots of deer. The dog just goes nuts when she sees them. 


My son and his constant companion, Sadie. They are on Michael's sailboat. I am sure Sadie was the job overseer!


Sunset at the Park. Such a gorgeous sight. A perfect way to end the day.



5 comments:

  1. Hello! Good to hear from you again!
    Those little wildflowers look like the aptly named Spring Beauty - 'Claytonia virginica'
    Love the sunset photo!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pictures, but especially the bluebird and sunset.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will visit often and leave a comment when you do. My blogging friends always put a smile on my face.