1. Today is my daughter, Shirley's, birthday! Happy birthday, sweet girl.
2. It was actually cool enough yesterday morning so that I could have my late breakfast out on my patio. How nice!
3. This is a familiar sight in my neck of the woods. Virginia farmers taking over the highway as they travel from farm to farm. I wish my car was small enough so I could just scoot through that hole!
4. I was pea-green with envy all last week. My niece was in Paris and I so want to go again. But, I don't think I could have kept up with her... that writer's retreat bunch was on the go!! picture from flickr
5. And so, my last random five has to do with Paris. It is so on my mind lately! I remember arriving at Gare du Nord train station in Paris with my youngest daughter, Susan, when she went to Paris to model. Another world, quite an adventure. The year 1986. picture from pinterest.