song I am thinking of this morning.
1. Yesterday wasn't so beautiful. I opted to be put to sleep during a jaw tooth extraction so I was pretty miserable all day. Not from absence of tooth but more from what he put me to sleep with.
I was unbalanced all day, both on my feet and in my head. Felt nauseous off and on. Slept a whole lot. But... it's Friday, the day after. Jaw not hurting, I can walk and think much better.
I say "it's a beautiful morning, it's a beautiful day". And that awful old tooth is gone!! Yippee.
2. Earlier in the week I took a stroll around our apartment building. Residents who want them can have garden plots. And, even though it's early in the season every spot is filled with veggie and flower plants. One plot was from last year and is already filled with blooms and nice, large plants.
Here are a few of the pictures I took.
3. I was thrilled to finally get my book 'Springtime in Magnolia' onto ebooks on Amazon this week for those of you who have Kindles.
4. I am getting a few hummingbirds at my feeder now. Camera never seems to be close enough when they appear for me to get a picture but, rest assured, I will
5. I have to say that I have the upmost respect and admiration for the Mom who waded into a group of protestors (in Baltimore) to pull her teen age son out, smacking him and giving him a 'piece of her tongue'. I just wish that more Moms (of any color) would do the same.
Friday is fun day because
1. I am linking to Tanya's Willy Nilly
2. I am linking to Friday Fragments
3. I am linking to Amy's Five on Friday